Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
As each community works to regain some level of normal, we continue to be more vigilant than ever before. Our top priority is the health and safety of our patients, customers and employees.
All My Eyelab stores are now open. Please find your local store hours here. Our affiliated doctor network offers convenient walk-in eye exams. Additionally, we can fill your outside prescription, we can repair your broken glasses, and we can help you find new glasses or contact lenses. We are here for you, whatever your eye care needs may be.
We continue to actively monitor every development from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other state and federal agencies to take the needed immediate action for your safety. As such, we have established screening measures and are continuing to follow stringent infection prevention and disinfection protocols.
Extra safety measures are being taken at each store including:
- A pre-screening questionnaire before patients are let in for an exam.
- Temperature check using a touchless forehead/temporal artery thermometer.
- Strict rules on capacity to keep employees and patients within safe social distancing proximity or a maximum of 10 people, and extra cleaning precautions.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation of our frames, exam equipment, furniture and all high-traffic areas before and after every patient, and before opening and after closing.
- We ask that you bring and wear your safety mask when you visit for the protection of other customers and our staff (they, too, will be wearing safety masks).
- We offer telehealth in-store eye exams with no doctor-to-patient contact. After the pre-testing (which includes digital photos of the front of the eye, retinal images, a screening for glaucoma as well as additional testing), a technician will escort the patient to a private, sanitized examination room for an Acuities and Refraction Exam to test for their prescription. The test is performed virtually via video-screen. The remote Ophthalmologist (MD) or Optometrist then creates the patient’s customized eye care treatment plan and prescription.
- Alternative forms of dispensing are available, including curbside order pick-up and order delivery options where permitted.
To track the status of your order, please click here.
If you have a need to reschedule your appointment, please call (866) 286-7036.
We also understand many are going through financial hardships. We will work with your budget and provide you with the best price possible based on your individual situation. We also accept most insurance, FSA/HSA, and CareCredit, which offers deferred financing when you apply in-store.
We are here to help you and your family take care of your vision needs. Stay safe and healthy.Please visit the CDC’s website for additional, up-to-date information on COVID-19.
Founder and CEO